Woman from Ocnița district hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning, caused by faulty fireplace

A 35-year-old woman from Paustova village, Ocnița district, was taken to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning, caused by a faulty fireplace.

The case is being investigated. General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations warns people to be more cautious when using heating devices that might cause fire and poisoning.

Since 2018 begun, in Republic of Moldova 8 fires took place, due to wrong usage of fireplaces.

Related news

Lasă un comentariu