Two hospitalized after carbon monoxide poisoning

Two residents of Falesti and Cahul town have been hospitalized after carbon monoxide poisoning yesterday, February 19th. 

The victims were a 65-year-old woman and a 37-year-old man, which got intoxicated from the faulty stove. 

The Civil Protection and Exceptional Situations warns people to be cautious when using stoves. Better housing and to air out the fire in stoves night. In case of risk people are urged to call the emergency service 901. According to operational data from the beginning of 2017 due to carbon monoxide poisoning 14 people died and 25 suffered.

loading...
Related news

Lasă un comentariu