Tragic ending Spicoasa village. Man found poisoned with carbon monoxide in his own house

Tragic ending for a 58-year-old man from Spicoasa village, Cahul district. According to preliminary data, yesterday, a fire broke out from a lit cigarette and the man was poisoned with carbon monoxide in his own house.

His lifeless body was found by the neighbors. Since the beginning of the year there have been 1 600 fires in Moldova, resulting in the death of 82 persons.

loading...
Related news

Lasă un comentariu