Tragedy in Straseni district. Man died after his house caught fire

A 50 year old man burned alive in his own house. The tragedy took place yesterday in Stejareni village, Straseni district.

Two firemen crews moved to the place of the fire. After extinguishing the flames, the rescues found the dead body of the man.

According to the police, the man was living alone and he was drinking alcohol very often. The fire started because of an unextinguished candle or a cigarette.

In the last 24 hours, the employees of the General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations had 16 requests.


Lasă un comentariu