Tragedy in Căuşeni: A man found dead while his wife remains critical after returning home from holiday

Boiler leaked deadly gas that killed a man, 45, from Copanca village, Căuşeni who was found dead inside his house. The situation of his wife, 42, remains critical in hospital.

Their daughter, fortunately, was not affected because of sleeping in another room. 

They turned on boiler to heat up the house. According to police, the spouses could have inhaled poisoning carbon-monoxide due to technical errors.

 

 

Related news

Lasă un comentariu