Terrible happening in Briceni district. Man died after got poisoned with carbon monoxide

A 63 year old man died after a fire place exploded. The incident took place in Grimancauti village, Brieni district.

According to the General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations representatives, the man got intoxicated with carbon monoxide. 

All the circumstance of the case will be established. The citizens are urged to avoid using defect heating installments. Moreover, if people see any suspecting things they are urged to contact the specialists. In a risky situation, citizens can call 901 service. 

 

Lasă un comentariu