There were registered the following illegal actions by the employees of the Frontier Police during 24 hours:
- 13 persons infringed the frontier area regime and the one of the passing points;
- two attempts of illegal passing of goods across the frontier;
- one person presented a false document;
- a foreign citizen infringed the staying regime on the territory of Moldova;
- six drivers documented for the infringing of the cars’ exploiting rules
- three persons were detained for conflict with the law, result of the information exchange with the bodies of protection of national law norms.
Two citizens of Moldova didn’t have entrance access in the European Union.
The statistical data regarding the crossing of the state frontier state that the flow of persons constituted 47.464 crossings, of which 25.581 registrated on the entrance sense in Moldova. The number is decreasing with 4,43% comparatively with the same period before Easter.
The most asked passing points were "Otaci" with a total of 7 823 crossings of persons, followed by "Leușeni"- 7.190 crossings of persons.
The flow of transport means reached a value of 11.728 crossings,a higher number being signaled by the cars registered abroad - 6.177.
On April 7 2017, the representatives of the Romanian Frontier Police realize systematic verifications at all the passing points of the frontier, according to the new modifications of the Code of Frontiers Schengen.
This fact will condition the increase of the time indicators for the effectuation of the frontier formalities and in the passing points situated at the Moldovan-Romanian border.
The Frontier Police undertakes a series of additional work actions meant to fluidize the traffic, to reduce the waiting time indicators at the frontier control and to avoid the formation of the lines of persons and of means of transport in the passing points.