In the period of 26-27 June 2016 is forecasted yellow warning of heat wave: in the afternoon, the maximum air temperature will reach 33 degrees Celsius.
The State Hydrometeorological Service announces:
- Risk of affecting the population’s health (fainting fits, hypertension attacks, heatstroke, burns, dehydration), especially for those who are in major risk groups (children, elder people, people with chronic affections, especially cardiac and respiratory ones);
- Affecting the work capacity;
- Wiltering, drying, yellowing of leaves, of ripe and unripe fruits, the stoppage of crops growing.
- To avoid sun exposure between 11-18;
- To wear sun hats, light and easy clothes, made from natural fibers;
- Daily consummation of 1.5-2 liters of liquid;
- To avoid the excess of coffee and alcoholic beverages;
- To reduce the intensity and the rhythm of physical activities.