Six children were hospitalized for food poison in Basarabeasca. According to preliminary information, minors felt bad after eating sausages and salami. Additionally, deputy head of the National Agency for Public Health, Nicolae Furtuna, said the six poisoned children are brothers.
"This incident happened at a family of eight people, two adults and six children. The kids ate salami and sausages but the at noon but the symptoms appeared at night after 20:00. They had acute diarrhea, "said Nicholas Furtună, ANSP deputy chief.
The six brothers aged between 6 and 12 years were hospitalized in Cimislia. According to the head of the institution, Mariana Florea, the patients were brought to hospital on Saturday, and now their state is of medium gravity. Parents of minors, who also consumed sausages and salami, did not suffer.
Now the authorities are conducting an investigation to determine all the circumstances of this case.