Updated information on the coronavirus disease situation in Moldova:
1. The condition of the patient admitted to the Republican Clinical Hospital is positive. The person does not need assisted breathing.
2. The results of the tests for the 2 children and 2 adults suspected of having COVID-19 are negative.
3. There are currently six suspected cases of novel coronavirus infection. People are admitted to the Clinical Hospital of Infectious Diseases Toma Ciorbă. They returned to Moldova from areas with high risk of infection, through the border crossing points on land and air. Laboratory samples were taken.
4. Regarding the 17 Moldovan citizens who were quarantined in Romania, they were eventually allowed to continue their trip to Moldova as no infection cases were confirmed.
5. Regarding the 14 persons, on the Milan-Chisinau flight, who used wrong data to fill in the epidemiological records, we announce that together with the Internal Affairs Ministry, actions are being taken to identify them.