Shepherd from Leova burned alive after smoking in bed

A shepherd from Colibabovca village, Leova, has burned alive after the sheepfold has burst into flames, wrote leova.org.

The tragedy took place last morning, November 9. The cottage the man was sleeping in was engulfed by flames, having partially destroyed two beds and the roof.

The deceased body was found burned to crisp. The victim was born in Cârpești village, Cantemir.

A team made out of representatives from Leova Exceptional Situations Services and Leova Police Inspectorates was immediately dispatched to the site.

It was established that the source of fire was carelessness while smoking in bed.

Leova Exceptional Situations Services reminds citizens that smoking in a building, in bed, is forbidden.

In case of emergency people are urged to call 901.

loading...

Lasă un comentariu