The Seven Secretary General of State chosen by the State Chancellery, were presented at today's Government session.
Prime Minister Pavel Filip declared that the Secretary General of State are public servants and have to foremost concentrate on the activity of their Ministries and implementation of Government's programs.
"Secretary General are the persons you can count on most in Ministries. They are public servants. Soon we will Secretary General of State in areas of each Ministry. All the Secretary General have to concentrate on is the activity of their Ministries and implementation of Government's programs" Pavel Filip declared during the meeting.
Therefore the new Secretary General of State for Ministries are:
- Radu Burduja - Ministry of Defense;
- Boris Gîlca - Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare;
- Anatolie Munteanu - Ministry of Justice;
- Mihail Căpățână - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration;
- Igor Șarov - Ministry of Education, Culture and Research Ministry;
- Iulia Iabanji-Costin - Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure;
- Iurie Ușurelu - Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment.
The Prime Minister has also announced that the deadline to submit documents for the position of Secretary General of State for Ministry of Internal Affairs and Ministry of Finance has been prolonged.