Rescuers prevent fire tragedy in Vatra town

A fire broke out in an apartment in Vatra town. Three children were inside. The firefighters have been called at 9:40 a.m.

Two crews went at the spot. Rescuers managed to localize the fire. The boys have been evacuated until the arrival of specialized teams. 

Fortunately no one was hurt.

According to preliminary information, the fire broke because of a short-circuit. All circumstances to be determined. 

The Emergency Service Situations warn people to take care and not leave minors unattended by themselves in the house.

loading...
Related news

Lasă un comentariu