PSRM's Secretary for Ideology Ion Ceban has presented the party's program for new government in a press briefing.
"Considering that PSRM has over 300 legislative initiatives in all areas, we are assured that many of them can be included in the new government program. We have developed a set of draft laws that can be based on political collaboration", the politician said.
The following projects are provided by the PSRM:
- establishment of a parliamentary inquiry commission on the investigation of bank fraud;
- pension indexation twice a year; establishment of maternal capital as essential support for families in the Republic of Moldova;
- a balanced policy on inter-ethnic relations;
- the Information and Security Service of the Republic of Moldova (SIS) must be under the command of presidential administration;
- Zinaida Greceanîi is proposed to the office of Parliament Speaker;
- within the new government, the PSRM will insist on the areas of foreign and defense policy.
According to Ion Ceban, the PSRM will debate the initiatives within the PSRM Republican Council scheduled on April 12th.