On 27th February, Republic of Moldova will be visited by Prime Minister of Romania, Viorica Dăncilă. The official from Bucharest has arrived in Moldova at 09:30.
Therefore, several streets from the Capital will be temporarily closed off, namely:
- M. Bănulescu Bodoni – București – Maria Cebotari – 31 August 1989;
- Ștefan cel Mare boulevard - M. Bănulescu Bodoni – Veronica Micle – A.Pușkin;
- Ștefan cel Mare boulevard – Ciuflea (headquarters of Academy of Sciences of Moldova);
- Burebista St. – Dacia boulevard (Mother and Child Center).
Therefore, drivers are urged to:
· abide indications of patrol officers;
· avoid the streets mentioned above;
· show patience and abide the traffic law.