In the Capital were set up parking spaces on the following streets, in the context that today, will be held the opening ceremony of the Christmas Fair:
- Pușkin St., the section between 31 august – V. Micle St. for the officials;
- Pușkin St., the section between 31 august – V. Micle St., from the side of the National Palace, for guests.
- V. Micle St., the section between Pușkin – V. Pârcălab St. for participants of the concert "Potcoava de Aur" ("Golden Horseshoe");
- B. Bodoni St., the section between V. Micle – 31 august St. on the sidewalk;
- Great National Assembly Square starting from Bodoni St. toward the Christmas tree in three rows for all those who wish to attend the event.
Therefore, during the event, patrol officers will ensure public and personal security of citizens and guests attending the events, as well as traffic safety.
At the same time, officers will manage the influx of participants from traffic and will redirect them during the duration of the manifestation, to avoid creating congestion and accidents.
Patrol Inspectors urge citizens to obey all indications of officers who will manage the traffic, maintain order and keep the public places clean, as well as cross the streets only in fitting spots.