Over 80 interventions performed by firefighters and rescuers in past 48 hours

A man from Dubasarii village, Criuleni district has died yesterday, January 1st after poisoned by carbon monoxide. The 76-year-old was found dead at home by neighbors.

In the last 48 hours, the Emergency Situations Service employees have performed at least 8- interventions. 

Firefighters and rescuers have eliminated 15 fires and Smurd paramedics and doctors have intervened in 33 cases for assistance.

The Service Emergency Situations warns people to learn the rules of operation of the stove during the night.

Also, people are asked to avoid the danger of intoxication by getting fresh air in the rooms.

loading...
Related news

Lasă un comentariu