One foot in the Grave! Father and two children hospitalized after carbon monoxide poisoning

A 30-year-old man and his two sons were hospitalized after carbon monoxide poisoning, caused by a pot. The incident took place last evening in the family's apartment on Grenoble Street from the Capital.

The father was taken to the Saint Trinity Hospital, while the two boys, of 3 and 1 year old, to the Mother and Child Center from Chisinau. According to the doctors, their condition is stable, but they were not yet released from intensive care.

The man works as a surgeon at the Emergency Hospital from the Capital.

Related news

Lasă un comentariu