Mass food poisoning in Causeni. 74 persons, 10 of them children, got into hospital with food poisoning, after attending a funeral lunch at the church in Tocuz village. The villagers claim that the food was in the sun for at least three hours before approximately 100 people came from the funeral.
The doctors have confirmed that the persons are infected with salmonella.
They took samples, and the final laboratory results will be ready in a few days, when it will be known the source of the infection. The administration of Causeni district had an emergency meeting on the poisoning in Tocuz village.