Moldova to buy power from plant located in Transnistrian area

Moldova will purchase 70% of its necessary volume of electricity from the Cuciurgan plant, located in its eastern region. The other 30% will be bought from an Ukrainian supplier SEU Ukraina.

According to a communique by Energocom, the Cuciurcan plant has presented a more advantageous price than the initial offer, 10% less.

According to the press release, the deliveries will start on July 5 and both contracts are valid till March 2018.

loading...
Related news

Lasă un comentariu