The authorities decided yesterday to extend the state of public health emergency throughout the Republic of Moldova until July 15.
"The state of emergency in public health is extended throughout the Republic of Moldova until July 15, with the possibility of extending depending on the evolution of the epidemiological situation", according to the Decision no. 17 of June 23, 2020 of the Extraordinary Commission for Health.
Until the middle of next month, restrictions on travelers crossing the state border will be maintained.
Please note that during the state of emergency the following activities are prohibited:
1. being in public places (forests, parks, alleys, beaches, etc.), in groups of more than 3 people;
2. the presence of persons over the age of 63, outside the home and in public places, except in emergencies;
3. people on playgrounds, sports fields and recreational areas;
4. the activity of the Rehabilitation / Recovery Centers, including the spa ones;
5. the activity of educational institutions.