The 901 service has been alerted today, February 16th, at 11 a.m. about a fire within a house.
Following the fire, a 23-year-old man has suffered of burns on hands. The first aid has been given by a Smurd crew and the man was taken to the Balti town municipal hospital.
According to the first information, the man has burned himself while igniting the fire in the stove using a flammable liquid.
All circumstances of the fire are being investigating and rescuers recommend to avoid the consequences of danger to life and health.