V.Lupu Street toward C Stere Street;
Intersection of: C.Ieșilor-I.Creangă-Ștefan cel Mare Streets;
M.Viteazul toward Ștefan cel Mare boulevard.
Ștefan cel Mare - Ismail Street;
Miorița toward Grenoble Street;
Intersection of București – Ciuflea Streets;
București, toward V. Alecsandri.
Vadul lui Vodă - intersection with roundabout TUTUN-CTC;
Roundabout on: Moscova – A.Russo – Kiev Streets;
C.Orheiului intersection with Studenților Street, entrance to the Capital;
C.Orheiului intersection with Renașterii Naționale boulevard, toward Petricani Street.
Teams equipped with radar guns were dispatched on the following roads:
- M 2: Chișinău – Soroca, km 68 – 93;
- R 1: Chișinău – Ungheni, km 128 - 70;
- R 6: pe segmentul de drum, localitățile Sărăteni – Zahareuca;
- R 13: Bălți – Florești – R 14, km 49 – 86;
- R 20: Orhei - Rezina, km 0 – 23;
- R 30: Anenii Noi - Căușeni, km 22 – 54;
- R 33: Hîncești – Lăpușna – M 1;
- R 34: Hîncești – Leova.
”InfoTrafic” also recommends drivers:
Abide patrol officers;
Maintain distance between vehicles;
Do not park cars in places that might cause traffic jam;
- Show patients and respect traffic law.