"InfoTrafic" Service has notified that an increase flow has been detected on the following streets:
Intersection with roundabout: C.Ieșilor – I.Creangă - Ștefan cel Mare boulevard;
V.Lupu toward C Stere street.
Gh.Asachi – Pan Halipa - Ismail starting Bernardazzi St. to 31 August 1989 St.;
On Ștefan cel Mare boulevard from Ciuflea to Ismail St.;
Albișoara toward intersection with runabout on:D. Cantemir – C. Negruzzi;
Iu.Gagarin toward intersection with roundabout on: Albișoara - D.Cantemir;
Miorița toward Grenoble St.;
Vadul lui Vodă - intersection with Roundabout: TUTUN – CTC.
Dacia (Viaduct) – toward: Ciuflea – București streets;
Roundabout: Moscova boulevard – Kiev – A.Russo;
C.Orheiului intersection with Studenților St., toward the Capital;
Roundabout on C.Orheiului St. – Renașterii Naționale Boulevard, toward Petricani St.
Those going toward CRICOVA, can avoid intersection of C.Orheiului – Studenților street by:
From Ciocana can use N.Milescu-Spătaru / Bucovinei streets;
From Rîșcani (Poșta Veche) can use Doina street, Balcani road.
Therefore "InfoTrafic" urges drivers:
- Do not park cars in places that could possibly create traffic;
- Be careful at the crosswalks and people standing nearby;
- Avoid at all costs the Streets mentioned above;
- Do not enter intersections, where the movement is obvious difficult or blocked;
- Abide the traffic law, show respect and patience.