"InfoTrafic" Service has notified that an increase flow has been detected on the following streets:
Intersection with roundabout: C.Ieșilor – I.Creangă - Ștefan cel Mare boulevard;
V.Lupu toward Belinski street.
On Ștefan cel Mare boulevard starting Ciuflea St. to Tighina Street;
On Pan Halippa Street - Ismail starting M.Kogîlniceanu street to Ștefan cel Mare boulevard;
On București Street intersection with Ciuflea Street toward Ismail Street;
Albișoara toward roundabout between:D. Cantemir – C. Negruzzi;
Dacia (Viaduct) – toward: Ciuflea – București streets;
Roundabout: Moscova boulevard – Kiev – A.Russo;
Vadul lui Vodă - intersection with Roundabout: TUTUN – CTC.
Those going toward CRICOVA, can avoid intersection of C.Orheiului – Studenților street by:
From Ciocana can use N.Milescu-Spătaru / Bucovinei streets;
From Rîșcani (Poșta Veche) can use Doina street, Balcani road.
Therefore "InfoTrafic" urges drivers:
- Do not park cars in places that could possibly create traffic;
- Be careful at the crosswalks and people standing nearby;
- Avoid at all costs the Streets mentioned above;
- Do not enter intersections, where the movement is obvious difficult or blocked;
- Abide the traffic law, show respect and patience.