"InfoTrafic" Service has notified that a car accident took place at the Milano and Bariera Sculeni streets intersection.
An increase flow has been detected on the following streets:
· Roundabout of Calea Ieșilor – I.Creangă – Ștefan cel Mare Streets;
· V.Lupu toward C Stere Streets;
· On Ștefan cel Mare Boulevard starting Ciuflea Street to Ismail Street;
· Miorița street toward Grenoble street;
· Pan Halippa - Ismail starting from Kogâlniceanu to 31 August 1989 street;
· București street at the intersection with Ciuflea street;
· Vadul lui Vodă Street, toward TUTUN-CTC;
· Dacia Street– toward: Ciuflea – București Streets;
· Roundabout on: Kiev – A.Russo - Moscova Streets;
· C.Orheiului street at the intersection with Studenților street, toward the Capital;
#InfoTrafic has also mentioned that teams equipped with "RADAR" will be dispatched on:
- M 1: Leușeni – Chișinău;
- R 1: Chișinău – Ungheni;
- R 3: Chișinău - Hâncești;
- R 2: Chișinău – Soroca;
- R 34: Hînceşti – Leova.
Therefore "InfoTrafic" recommends drivers:
- Do not park cars in places that could possibly create traffic;
- Abide the indications of Patrol Officers;
- Avoid at all costs the Streets mentioned above;
- Do not enter intersections, where the movement is obvious difficult or blocked;
- Abide the traffic law, show respect and patience.