23.10.2017 08:00 o'clock.
"InfoTrafic" Service has notified that so far there have been 2 car accidents at:
- Roundabout on Alecu Russo Street and Mircea cel Bătrîn Boulevard.
- Intersection between Pan Halipa Street with Alexandru Cosmescu Street.
An increase flow has been detected on the following streets:
· Roundabout of Calea Ieșilor – I.Creangă – Ștefan cel Mare Streets;
· V.Lupu toward C Stere Streets;
· M.Viteazul Street toward Ștefan cel Mare Boulevard;
· Gh. Asachi Street;
· Miorița Street toward Grenoble Street;
· Intersection between Ciuflea – București Streets toward Tighina Street;
· On Ștefan cel Mare boulevard from Ciuflea to Ismail Streets;
· Vadul lui Vodă Street, toward Centru Sector;
- Dacia Street– toward: Ciuflea – București Streets;
· Intersection between C.Orheiului Street with Studenţilor Street;
· Roundabout on: Kiev – A.Russo - Moscova Streets;
· Intersection between A.Russo and Dimo Streets, toward Moscova Boulevard;
· Roundabout on: C.Orheiului Street – Renașterii Naționale Boulevard;
Those using CRICOVA lane, can avoid intersection of Calea Orheiului – Studenților Streets:
· Toward Ciocana Sector can use Bucovinei Street and Nicolae Milescu-Spătaru Streets;
· Toward Rîșcani (Poșta Veche) Sector can use Balcani road, Doina Street.
#InfoTrafic has also mentioned that teams equipped with "RADAR" will be dispatched on:
- M 3: Chișiău – Comrat;
- R 1: Chișinău – Ungheni;
- R 2: Chișinău – Bender;
- R 3: Chișinău – Hîncești;
- R 6: Chișinău - Orhei – Bălți;
- R 30: Anenii Noi – Căușeni – Ștefan Vodă;
- R 33: Hîncești - Lăpușna;
- R 34: Hînceti – Leova – Cahul.
Therefore "InfoTrafic" recommends drivers:
- Do not park cars in places that could possibly create traffic;
- Be careful at the crosswalks and people standing nearby;
- Go forward only after making sure nobody wants to go over the crosswalks;
- Avoid at all costs the Streets mentioned above;
- Do not enter intersections, where the movement is obvious difficult or blocked;
- Abide the traffic law, show respect and patience.