"InfoTrafic" Service has notified that an accident was registered at the intersection of Balcani road with Doina.
An increase flow has been detected on the following streets:
- Intersection with roundabout: C.Ieșilor – I.Creangă - Ștefan cel Mare boulevard;
- M.Viteazul toward Ștefan cel Mare boulevard;
- On Ștefan cel Mare boulevard from Ciuflea to A.Pușkin St.;
- Ismail from A.Bernardazzi to 31 August 1989;
- Ismail from Calea Basarabiei St. to D.Cantemir boulevard;
- Roundabout: TUTUN – CTC;
- T.Vladimirescu toward roundabout TUTUN CTC;
- Vadul lui Vodă toward roundabout TUTUN CTC;
- Dacia (Viaduct) – toward: Ciuflea – București streets;
- Roundabout: Moscova boulevard – Kiev – A.Russo;
- Bogdan Voievo St. on both lanes;
- Kiev toward A.Russo;
- C.Orheiului intersection with Renașterii Naționale boulevard;
- Calea Moșilor toward Ismail;
- Petricani street section: M.Viteazul – Balcani road.
Therefore "InfoTrafic" urges drivers:
- Do not park cars in places that could possibly create traffic;
- Be careful at the crosswalks and people standing nearby;
- Avoid at all costs the Streets mentioned above;
- Do not enter intersections, where the movement is obvious difficult or blocked;
- Abide the traffic law, show respect and patience.