Info Traffic service of INP informs about the circulation on November 14, 5 pm.
At intersection between Mircea cel Batrin and Ginta Latina streets there is an accident.
The service informs about traffic jams on the following portions of the road:
- Roundabout on C.Ieșilor – I.Creangă - bd.Ștefan cel Mare streets;
- V.Lupu to Belinski street.
- Ștefan cel Mare boulevard, from Ciuflea to V.Alecsandri streets;
- On Ismail from A.Bernardazzi till Ștefan cel Mare boulevard;
- Albișoara roundabout on D.Cantemir – C.Negruzzi boulevard;
- Miorița to Grenoble street;
- Roundabour on Moscova – Kiev – A.Russo streets;
- Calea Orheiului to the way out from Capital;
- C.Orheiului roundabout on Renasterii Nationale boulevard.
- Roundabout on TUTUN – CTC;
For those who move to km11, roundabout on CRICOVA, to avoid intersection between C.Orheiului and Studentilor streets.
- In Ciocana sector to circulate on N.Milescu-Spataru/ Bucovinei street;
- In Riscani sector co circulate on Doina street and Balcani highway.
Taking into consideration the rainy weather outside, "InfoTrafic" came with the following suggestions:
-Maintain a proper distance between vehicles, don't forget that the roads are slippery;
-Make sure not to splash the pedestrians when driving near puddles;
-Don't use roads that seem to be busy or blocked;
-Be patient and respect the traffic laws, for a safe and stable trip.