The UN Framework Convention on Climate Change and the UNDP/GEF Small Grant Programme have teamed up once again with tve to launch a video competition for the best youth climate projects happening around the globe.
Deadline: August 18, 2017.
Participants required to send an inspiring video diary, a maximum of three minutes long.
- Category 1: Climate friendly and resilient cities
- Category 2: Oceans and climate change
The two winners will receive the following prizes:
- Round-trip travel to COP23 in Bonn, Germany, November 2017; and
- Position as a youth reporter for COP23, responsible for assisting the UNFCCC Newsroom team with videos, articles and social media posts.
- You must be between 18 and 30 on the closing date
- You must be free and available to travel to Bonn in November
- You video must be a maximum of three minutes