Fourth graders, hospitalized after sniffing glue

10 students from a Chisinau school have been hospitalized after sniffing glue.

The fourth graders sniffed the substance at their work class, and then all of them had nausea.

They got intoxicated as they were manufacturing gifts for the Women’s Day, much revered in Moldova on March 8.

The glue was brought to school by one of them.

Two ambulances came at the spot. All circumstances of the incident to be investigated. Fortunately, the students will attend the school tomorrow.

The incident occurred this morning, during the break after the art lesson. 

Immediately, the teacher alerted the institution, but also parents. Children were taken to the Mother and Child Institute.

The case is examined by the Prosecutor of Riscani sector in the capital. 

loading...
Related news

Lasă un comentariu