Five-months-old DEAD, twin sister struggling BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH after eating yogurt

A 5-months-old boy died and his twin sister is struggling between life and death after they food poisoning with yoghurt.

According to police of Orhei town, the little ones from Mitoc village have arrived at the hospital on February 4th. 

Doctors tried to save the boy, but he died at the hospital yesterday, on February 6th. 

The girl is hospitalized in reanimation.

According to medical results, police will establish if it will open a criminal case or not.
Related news

Lasă un comentariu