A man aged 53 from Chisinau burnt to death in his own apartment. The only one that could be saved was the victim's pet, a kitten. The fire occurred yesterday at Ialoveni street, and the firefighters were alerted by neighbors of the victim.
Unfortunately, rescuers could not do anything for the man who died before their arrival, but his cat miraculously survived.
Firefighters battled the flames for almost an hour. The fire destroyed all goods from a room. It is not known yet known the cause of the fire.
This is to be determined by the employees of Civil Protection and Emergencies Situations Service.