Tragedy in Bolohan village, Orhei district. A 29-year-old man was killed by high voltage electricity.
The incident occurred at around 11:10 when he linked telecommunication cable to a stone and threw along the trees which were close with the high-voltage line.
That stone with cable probably fell over the electricity line. He tried to pull it and was electrocuted.
According to preliminary information, the incident happened due to a game.
Death was confirmed by the emergency service on the scene.
All circumstance will be determined after a criminal trial was initiated.