Family from Bălți saved from death by their 12-year-old daughter

Three children and their parents from Bălți received carbon monoxide poisoning, after using a flawed fireplace. Doctors claim that the family is under no danger.

The incident took place last night. According to the victims, their eldest daughter, 12, prevented a tragedy. The young girl woke up to drink water, but lost her balance due to the poisoning.

The noise woke up the parents, who called an ambulance and firefighters. The spouses and their three children, aged between 6 months and 12 years old, required medical assistance, after breathing in carbon monoxide. They were taken to the hospital and are currently under no danger. The whole family, except for the 12-year-old girl were already released.

Publika reminds that two weeks ago, a family from Bălți was found deceased in the own house, due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Related news

Lasă un comentariu