Traffic is difficult owing to dense fog throughout the country. INP warns low visibility and icy roads.
Thus, to prevent risk situations, INP recommends that drivers:
- Do not engage in difficult traffic
- Use daytime running lights and fog lights,
- Keep a greater distance from other cars
- Always clean the headlights and signaling blocks;
- Every maneuver in traffic should be done only after a thorough insurance.
In addition, pedestrians are urged to run on the sidewalk and wear colorful clothing to be visible to the drivers.