Do not leave electric heaters unsupervised! Apartment on Albișoara street caught on fire

An apartment on Albișoara street, from Capital was engulfed in flames last evening, capturing a woman and her 1-year-old child. The Firefighter dispatched to the site have easily established that two rooms caught fire that was threatening to rapidly spread.

Luckily, the mother and her child managed to escape the apartment prior to the firefighters arrival.

Specialists believe that one of the causes might be the electric heater that was left on unsupervised. 

All circumstances are yet to be established. 

Emergency Situations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs urges citizens to take all precautions against fire and be careful when using heating devices, but in case of fire to immediately call 901.

Related news

Lasă un comentariu