Deputy Foreign and European Integration Minister meets Chinese companies representatives
Deputy Foreign and European Integration Minister Lilian Darii today met a group of representatives of Chinese companies, interested in eventual opportunities to invest in infrastructure and economy of Moldova, especially, in the energy sector, the Foreign and European Integration Ministry's information and media relations service has reported, Moldpres informs.
Darii presented a string of actions meant to promote the economic diplomacy sector, especially, the ones related to promote foreign trade. Priority is given to promoting exports, drawing investments, new technologies in the national economy, attracting the foreign economic assistance, as well as promoting economic and investment image.
Chinese businessmen, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integrationtoate TAG-urile
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Germany welcomes progresses registered by Moldovan Government
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration on military applicants in Transnistria
- Moldovan Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemns terrorist attack in Pakistan
- Governmental Commission for European Integration has set priorities for second half of 2016
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration condemns Gaziantep attack in Turkey