The Central Election Commission announces the registration of the first electoral contestant, Marian Lupu, as a nominee for the position of President of Moldova, nominated boy the Democratic Party of Moldova.
Also CEC registered the electoral symbol and confirmed the representative with the right of consultative vote for the period of the electoral campaign, and the person responsible for finances.
At the same time, the Commission took act of the report of the initiative group regarding the flow of financial means, presented on 5 September 2016.
Also today CEC registered 8 initiative groups for the collection of signatures in order to support the nominees for the position of President of Moldova.
- Vadim Brinzan, independent nominee;
- Inna Popenco, named by the Republican Social-Political Movement "Ravnopravie";
- Silvia Radu, independent nominee;
- Mihail Garbuz, named by "Moldova's Patriots"Party;
- Anatol Plugaru, independent nominee;
- Geta Savitchi, independent nominee;
- Vasile Tarlev, independent nominee;
- Maia Laguta, independent nominee.
This way, PUBLIKA.MD informs that CEC haș registered 24 initiative groups in order to support the nominees for the position of President of Moldova.