Prime Minister Pavel Filip has stated new deputy ministers are appointed to head the ministries, which had been led by representatives of the Liberal Party.
The new appointees will do their jobs until the Government has its structure reshaped. Here are their names and posts:
- Ion Apostol – Environment Ministry;
- Anatol Ustîi – Transports Ministry;
- Lilia Pogolşa – Education Ministry.
New heads have been appointed to manage state agencies:
- Adrian Cazacu – Geology and Mineral Resourdces Agency;
- Vitalie Bîrsan – Material Rserves Agency;
- Lilia Bolocan – Intellectual Property State Agency.
Other chiefs of governmental agencies, earlier nominated by the PL, also submitted resignation applications.
Last week, Liberal leader Mihai Ghimpu announced his party withdrew from government.