British Vogue: Edward Enninful has been hired as the new editor
British Vogue has confirmed Edward Enninful as its first male editor, according to BBC.
Enninful, who has previously worked for Italian and American Vogue, will take over from Alexandra Shulman, who announced her departure in January.
Condé Nast International's Jonathan Newhouse said Enninful was "an influential figure in the communities of fashion, Hollywood and music".
He is currently the fashion and creative director at W Magazine, where he has worked since 2011.
The 45-year-old will start his new role on 1 August.
editor, entertainment, fashion, Voguetoate TAG-urile
- April Fools Day celebrated with humor in Chisinau
- The painting that has reopened wounds of American racism
- Skydiving season OPENED at Vadul lui Voda airfield
- Moldovan traditions HIGHLIGHTED at International Folk Dance Festival (VIDEO)
- Bahar visiting Cricova Great meeting with fans of serial "Stolen Life"
- New melody with video launched by Nicoleta Nucă