Boy, girl hospitalized after carbon monoxide poisoning

A 14-year-old girl and a 16-year-old boy have been hospitalized after poisoning with carbon monoxide.

The accident happened yesterday, January 26th, on Navirnet village, Falesti district after exploiting a damaged stove in their home. 

Children were taken to the hospital for medical care and after being investigated by Emergency Service, their condition is currently stable.

In this context, firefighters recommend people to follow the rules of exploitation of stoves. 


loading...
Related news

Lasă un comentariu