For the past 24 hours the following illegal acts were registered at borders:
- 15 people attempted to illegally cross the border;
- 1 person attempted to cross the border using forged documents;
- 3 foreign citizens have overstayed in Republic of Moldova;
- 2 wanted people were arrested.
One citizens of Moldova was refused entry into Russia, while another 2 into European Union.
Also, 40 949 people have crossed the border, among whom 21 096 have left Republic of Moldova. The number of vehicles that crossed the borders amounts to 10 840.
Most popular crossing points were:
- Leușeni – 6 919 people crossed the border,
- Chisinau International Airport – 4 925 people crossed the border,
- Sculeni – 5 488 people crossed the border,
- Otaci – 5 913 people crossed the border,
- Giurgiulești-Galați – 3 136 people crossed the border,
- Criva – 2 062 people crossed the border,
- Cahul – 1 994 people crossed the border.
In order to ease traffic, Custom Services urge citizens to use all crossing points and not favor one above the other. At the same time, before heading out, use the ”TRAFIC ONLINE” application offered on the Custom Services official web page to see the real time situation at borders for all types of vehicles.
One you arrive at a crossing points, show understanding, discipline and patience, taking into consideration all laws for entering another state.