For the past 24 hours the following illegal acts were registered at borders:
- Three people attempted to illegally cross the border;
- Two people have breached the transportation and vehicle usage law;
- Three foreign citizens have overstayed in Republic of Moldova;
- Eleven drivers have breached the law of using car stickers;
- Seven people came forth with wanted vehicles, which were seized and transported to national law enforcement.
Border police have met with their foreign colleagues three times, to exchange information regarding the registered breaches.
Also, 43 096 people have crossed the border, among whom 26 029 were citizens of Republic of Moldova. 11 875 vehicles have presented at crossing points, of which 6 053 where registered in Republic of Moldova.
In order to ease traffic, Custom Services urge citizens to use all crossing points and not favor one above the other. At the same time, before heading out, use the ”TRAFIC ONLINE” application offered on the Custom Services official web page to see the real time situation at borders for all types of vehicles.
One you arrive at a crossing points, show understanding, discipline and patience, taking into consideration all laws for entering another state.