For the past 24 hours the following illegal acts were registered at borders:
- Seven people attempted to illegally cross the border;
- Two people used false documents;
- Two foreign citizens have overstayed in Republic of Moldova;
- Eight drivers have breached the law of using car stickers;
- Six people were arrested and handed to proper authorities.
Border police have met with their foreign colleagues three times, to exchange information regarding the registered breaches.
Also, 46 030 people have crossed the border, among whom 28 073 were citizens of Republic of Moldova. 12 417 vehicles have presented at crossing points, of which 6 411 where registered in Republic of Moldova.
In order to ease traffic, Custom Services urge citizens to use all crossing points and not favor one above the other. At the same time, before heading out, use the ”TRAFIC ONLINE” application offered on the Custom Services official web page to see the real time situation at borders for all types of vehicles.
One you arrive at a crossing points, show understanding, discipline and patience, taking into consideration all laws for entering another state.