Basarabeasca couple found dead from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

A couple from Carabetovca village, Basarabeasca district, was found dead by a neighbor. According to police, the two were intoxicated with carbon monoxide from the stove, writes ziuadeazi.md.

The woman, 65, found in the bathtub while her husband, 65, was on the floor. None of them had signs of violent death.

Other circumstances are established.

According to the Civil Protection and Exceptional Situations Service, a common cause of carbon monoxide poisoning is the use of gas, wood, long-acting and periodic ventilation heaters. The heaters use the oxygen in the room, instead releasing the flue gases (carbon monoxide release).

To avoid these cases, do not overheat the stove, and do not leave the fire burning in the stove before leaving the house or falling asleep. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headache, dizziness, drowsiness, vomiting, coma, and death.





loading...

Lasă un comentariu