Bad luck of retired woman on Memorial Day. She lost her house after it caught fire

A burning candle for the remembrance of the dead brought a disaster to a woman from Pârjota village, Râşcani district.

The retireddd was left homeless after a fire that was produced this morning because of a forgotten candle on the table.

The flames went up to a bottle of gas that exploded.

Two fire service vehicles intervened to extinguish the flames. Firefighters extinguished the fire for three hours.

Almost 80 percent of the house was burned. According to the city's mayor, the 70-year-old lived alone and did not suffer.

Now, the woman will stay in the summer kitchen that is in the same building.

Lasă un comentariu