36-year-old man from Nisporeni hospitalized after being caught in an explosion

A man from Nisporeni was hospitalized in critical state after an explosion took place in his house. Firemen claim that it was caused by gas leak.

The 36-year-old ended up with first, second and third degree burns, his state being critical upon arrival to the hospital.

The case is still being investigated.

Also yesterday, an 98-year-old man passed away due to carbon monoxide poisoning, as a result of using a defective fireplace. The incident took place in Taraclia city.

General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations warns people to respect fire safety, especially when using gas heaters.

loading...
Related news

Lasă un comentariu