At the "green border" and crossing points, border guards have documented 105 persons who violated the border and migration law of Moldova, between September 19th to 25th, as follows:
- 2 people have violated the state border;
- 57 people have violated state border regime and the crossing points;
- 9 people have submitted false and forged documents;
- 22 foreigners have overstayed during their residence in Moldova;
- 9 people were documented with illicit trafficking of goods;
- 6 people were investigated for breaching traffic regulations.
However, during that period, 27 foreigners and 46 vehicles, were refused entry in Moldova.
Also, 13 Moldovans were refused entry in Russian Federation and 9 other in European Union. 14 compatriots were deported from Russian Federation and eight from the European Union.
The crossing point has registered a decrease in the number of crossings of the border. Thus, compared to the third week of September, the flow of people has decreased by 5.6-per-cent, being 368.346 crossings, and the value of traffic and transport units was of 91 425 crossings, decreasing by 5.1-per-cent.