Two men from Ungheni died asphyxiated after their shelter was set on fire

Two guards from Napadeni village, Ungheni district died after they got intoxicated with carbon monoxide, after their shelter was set on fire.

According to the preliminary information, the fire started because of a cigarette that wasn't extinguished.

 The dead bodies of the guards were found on the territory of the deposit where they worked. The firemen investigate the case to establish all the circumstances of the case.

The General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations says that in the first days of this year, because of fire died four persons, two among which were children.

In 2017, over 100 people died after fire.

 

Lasă un comentariu